Free estimates and pseudolocalization
Ţôôļš ƒôŕ ţŕàñšļàţîôñ.
Turn this estimate into a real project and get instant downloads of your pseudolocalizations.
- 0 no charge for duplicate lines
- 0 no monthly fees. Unlimited projects & users
- 0 final QA check of localized screenshots
- free cloud translation management
GitHub, Bitbucket, & Azure integration
- Check your email (and possibly your Junk folder). It should arrive soon.
- Test out the pseudolocalized files in your app like you would any translation.
- Take note of any unlocalized strings, and fix those in your code.
- Bookmark our site and come back when you need another round.
Questions or comments? Email us
We're here when you're ready to localize — in any language of the App Store.
Upload any of these file types
Already registered on our free developer portal?
Sign in for instant pseudolocalization downloads.
What is pseudolocalization?
Pseudolocalization is a quick way to find out if your app is ready to send for translation. We return a valid strings file based on source texts where English is replaced by a fake Chinese or French (see image). Load up this pseudo-localized strings file and run your app. Don't forget to set your System language accordingly.
Check every screen and make sure all the text appears as the pseudo-localized text rather than your original. If you can't spot any missing strings, you're good to go.
A common rule of thumb is that most European languages are 30% longer than English, so tiny buttons and titles may not fit when you localize. Pseudolocalization can help you spot those cramped spaces too!