Offermatica Release Notes
New in this release
A. Campaign Labels
Labels allow you yet another way to sort, tag, and easily find campaigns. Learn more about Labels.
B. Campaign 'Start and End Dates' changes
Start and end dates now include support for time of day. The time zone is determined when you create your account, and can be changed by contacting your CSM. When you create a new campaign, the default is now set to 'When
Approved' and 'When
Deactivated.' This ensures that your campaign begins and lasts for the duration of your test. Learn about creating campaigns and tests.
C. Reports enhancements
- Counting Methodology. You can now generate reports based upon the number of page impressions or the number of times a user visits the entry page of a campaign using the new Landing option. Learn more.
- Graph Reports. In addition to weekly and cumulative reports, graphs can now show your data hourly and monthly. Learn more.
- Audit Reports. A new column in the Conversion Auditing page now lists product IDs passed via the ProductPurchasedId mbox parameter. A pop-up window next to the product ID allows you to see all the data for the product gathered via the productPage mbox. Learn more about audit reports.
D. Segmenting and Targeting enhancements
- You can now add as many conditions as necessary to define your segment for reporting purposes, including comparison
operators like "contains, does not contain, etc." Learn more about segmenting enhancements.
- Targeting groups is even more powerful now that you can use regular
expressions. Learn more.
Want to see more? Download
example as PDF